- Successfully identifies priority accounts and connects them with appropriate licensing and campaign programs in high-level territory plan.
- Handles calls, accurately executing current licensing programs and campaigns through CRM activities (example: MMRP, T-36, etc.).
- Demonstrates effective call handling by:
>successfully solving customer issues and challenges
>developing and maintaining detailed knowledge of licensing programs and campaigns
>developing and maintaining Microsoft product knowledge
>communicating pre-sales information to inbound customers
- Recognizes when a member of the Microsoft partner, sales or services team can appropriately add value to customer relationship and acts accordingly.
- Understands licensing and campaign objectives, how to deliver on those objectives and accurately tracks status
- Ability to convert Microsoft-provided leads to opportunities.
- University degree or High school with a previous first professional experience in sales.
- Interest in IT Business.
- Previous experience in IT environment and/or Sales or customer service experience is a plus
- High level of communication skills (phone manners).
- Native Danish and communicative level of English
- Competitive Salary
- Opportunity to work in a multi-cultural environment
- Bonuses according to the performance
- Extensive Training and development program on sales soft skills, products, tools and processes
- Workplace based in Prague